Request an Exchange or Refund
All exchanges or requests for exchanges or store credit must be done through your online account.
1. Login to your account
2. Under ORDERS click on the order you wish to return
3. Click Request Return
4. Fill out the Return Request Form and hit submit
Our team will receive your application and you will be notified of the status of your return and your additional steps.
Exchange & Store Credit Terms
Exchanges, return inquires, etc, will ONLY be discussed by the purchaser as it states on the invoice. We will require the first and last name of the purchaser, as well the invoice number before we will begin an investigation.
We offer store credit, or exchange if:
- Requests are made within 10 days of receipt of your order.
- Hair has not been installed, colored, cut, or altered in any way.
Please note: Federal law states you cannot return human hair products that have been used. We adhere to strict policies in regards to federal law, health regulations, and hygiene concerns. If the item is removed from the bundle and used in any visible manner, all return policies and exchange policies are voided.
- Hair remains in the bundle and zip ties are intact up top.
- The hair must be in its original packaging and tagged.
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice.
- Merchandise must be physically received before a credit can be granted. Please allow 72 hours upon receipt.
- The product must be sent back at your expense. We recommend you use shipping provider with a signature confirmation service, and/or insurance to protect your package.
- We do not offer cash refunds
Please do not send unauthorized returns. Unauthorized returns cannot be tracked and may be lost. We assume no responsibility for lost items, unauthorized returns, or items sent to the incorrect address.
A request for store credit and exchanges must be made within 10 days of the original order. Returns will not be permitted after 10 days. Please allow 2 business days for your return to be processed.
30 Day Product Guarantee
In the rare occurrence of a problem with a product that cannot be resolved through routine maintenance, we want to take every effort to resolve your situation. These will only be discussed by the purchaser as it states on the invoice. We will require the first and last name of the purchaser, as well the invoice number before we will even begin an investigation. Refunds are not permitted, but we will take every effort to address any quality issues. The steps to determine if there is a genuine problem, and how to resolve it, are as follows:
- You must contact us within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Depending on the situation, we may ask you to submit photos of your problem.
- Since most problems can be resolved with a maintenance regimen, we may offer suggestions as what product(s) may help resolve your problem.
- If the problem cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. We handle each situation on a case by case basis, the end result of a verified product inspection is replacement.
- If the hair is coloured, toned or permed the product guarantee is voided. As processing the extensions is done at your own risk.
In order for us to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be completely removed and mailed back to our corporate office in Ontario. All costs for hair removal and mailing the product back to Hair Flair Extensions will be covered at the expense of the customer. We will thoroughly inspect the product, upon verification of the problem Hair Flair Extensions will bear the cost to send out a product replacement. If no problem with the product is evident, Hair Flair Extensions send the item(s) in question back to the customer without an exchange of product.
If you had Hair Flair hair installed and are not happy will the quality, you must inform the stylist who purchased the hair from us immediately so they can contact us about the proper protocol.